- The knife has three blades on it and the knife works with the plate. The knife aligns with seprate section of the plate and cuts the food that’s on the plate.
- The plate is going to have little buttons on the sides. The more pressure on the button tells you where the plate is.
- On every fork pin there is a sensor. One sensor measures glucose level, the second sensor measures water lever, the third sensor measures ph level and the last sensor knows the different between the plate and your mouth so it measures saliva level.
- We could have something that tells you when you get to the end of the plate so you don’t use the knife to cut beyond the plate.
- We could have a magnet on the knife that clicks the groove that tells you where to start cutting straight down