1. What features from your first paper/analog prototype will you be able to implement by June?
- x+y+z axis
- painting head
2. What features will you not implement (or save until later)? (most likely none)
- painting must be attachable/reattachable
3. Create a list of components for your design.
- motor(s) with 2 shafts- one for x-axis, one for y-axis
- shaft extension
- 6 rollers for belts for one axis
- 3 conveyor belts
- zip ties
- 3 timing belts(for movement only NOT for support)
- switches – control of motor at edge
4. Draw a “next level” blueprint that includes these components.
5. prototyping phases
phase 1: joystick and x+y axis
phase 2: z-axis and painting head
6. HW: check out how arduino controls a wii player,
7. Notes for next prototype:
- 16″ X 20″ frame
- 4 16″ pieces => Width = 1/2″
- 4 20″ pieces => Width = 1/2″
- legs: Length/Width = 3/2″ Height = 5″