1. Welded aluminum [coated with stainless steel]
2. Carbon fiber tubes
3. Tread mechanism
. If we create a ramp, it will be an attachment
. Ability to function in a variety of terrains
Link for ramp rules:
Interview Questions for UCP:
1. Do you know of an existing wheelchair that solves these issue? If yes, why do you not already have that chair?
2. How much are you willing to spend on such an innovation?
3. How do you feel about our existing ideas?
4. Would you be comfortable with a chair that uses legs instead of wheelchair? [based on the BigDog]