Team Name: WE ARE TEAM WONDERFUL PLATYPUS UNICORN MONKEYS AND WE ARE ERE TO ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!!
Updated info and feedback from second interview
- Has your idea changed? YES
- how? Instead of one brush and funnel, we are using a brush and funnel for each colour. Also, we are using a controller with Huge Buttons.
- what kinds of new information did you gather? Potential users liked the robot arm.
- what is the plan now? Deciding whether we us one brush, or one brush for each colour.
Blueprint, Drawing, or Photo of Paper Prototype from this week’s meeting:
- What do you need to continue building this prototype? Arduino, Arduino Motor Board, Wood or Cardboard for final encasing, motors, Brush (accessible version if possible), Bonzai shaving cleaner,
- How many of each thing should we order? One of each. Except for wood or cardboard, we need some of those!
- What is your team’s plan for next week? What is the first thing you will be working on?
WE WILL BE WORKING ON CHOOSING ONE BRUSH, OR ONE BRUSH PER COLOUR, DECIDING WHETHER THE FUNNEL SPINS THE BRUSH OR THE CUPS CONTAINING THE PAINT SPIN ON THEIR OWN, AND FINALIZING OUR PROTOTYPE. ALSO TALKING ABOUT THE FUNNEL.