Fire Army 5/13/14

 

Things we accomplished today:

– we soldered one of the Xbee Chips

– we did some research on code for the motors

Things we want to accomplish:

– soldering all the necessary chips

– having our vacuum attached to the mobile platform

– having our mobile platform working

– attach swiffer or swiffer like object to bottom of mobile platform

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s