- OMAR A.
- OMAR N.
- AND INTRODUCING TECH MENTOR EXTRAORDINAIRE: MICHAEL!!!
- 1 18.5 cm/Radius Foam core circle
- 6 5 in/Diameter Foam core circles
- 1 8inch long Bolt
- 2 big Washer
- Arduino Uno
- AC/DC Charger Plug
- No-Spill Paint cups
- Blick Egg HandHeld Brush
- Stepper Motor, 200 steps/revs, 12v
- Timing Belt GT2, 1164mm long
- Aluminum GT2 Timing Pulley
- Adafruit motor Mount for Arduino
- Stepper Motor Mount
- Two Arcade game motors
- Two Three Blade Propeller
- DC MOTOR
- Battery Pack
- STEP 1: Gather materials shown above.
- STEP 2: Cut the wood into 3 pieces of 2 feet length and one piece of one foot in length.
- STEP 3: Put the 3 pieces of 2 feet wood and put them together in a pyramid like structure. Then drill a hole with a 3/8th inches in radius and 1/4th of an inch from the top of the structure and drill a bolt through the hole. On the supporting beam, put a bolt through and attach it to the one piece of the one foot length wood in a way that it is suspended vertically on the top of the other 2 pieces of 2 feet wood
- STEP 4: Cut out one piece of foam and 6 similar ones and stack them so the smaller 6 pieces are bellow the biggest piece.
- STEP 5: On the bigger piece of foam, cut 8 holes of similar size that match the size of the cups to be placed in them.
- STEP 6: Attach a stepper motor 3 inches from the bottom of the right leg.
- STEP 7: Attach a belt from the stepper motor to the inner foam core wheel.
- STEP 8: Mount an Arduino and motor shield together.
- STEP 9: Program the Arduino speed and turning.
- STEP 10: Attach buttons to the Arduino.
- STEP 11: Re-program the Arduino so the buttons move the wheel. (When attaching the Arduino and the supporting legs, saw the top of the supporting leg into a 30′ inch hole so the Arduino can be more easily attached to it.
- STEP 12: Drill hole into White water cup, about as wide as the DC motor Axle
- STEP 13: Attach DC Motor to Watering cup, by putting the axle through the hole in the watering cup. Use hot glue to secure the motor.
- STEP 14: Attach both propellers to the axle. Use hot glue to secure the propellers
- STEP 15: Connect motor to battery. Use solder to secure the battery to the motor.