- What device or tool did you choose? Lightweight, high-performance wheelchairs have been designed for organized sports, such as basketball, tennis, and racing.
- Add a photo!
- Who does it serve?
- it serve people who can not physically walk or run.
- How does it work?
- light weight, better balanced, and more protective measure.
- What design opportunities does it address?
- people in weal-chairs who have difficulty playing basketball.
- Why is it awesome?
- Because it makes sports essay for those who can not play them due to there disability.
- How can you imagine this device evolving in the next 10 years?
- it might have remote controls that can help those who cannot move the wheelchair with there hands.
Jasdev, Julian, Sarah