Group name: Aqua-Blue Phoenix
Describe your new idea and how it incorporates the design retreat feedback and assistive tech research:
- Utilize the 3-Dimensional one-handed keyboard design and integrate our original idea of multiple colored and shaped keys.
- Change from a two-handed keyboard model to one-handed keyboard model
- Adopted the use of a 3rd dimension in order to more efficiently use space
- Incorporated the number-pad and arrow-keys to function like a normal keyboard
Interview Questions for UCP: create a list of follow-up interview questions that will help you get the feedback you need to improve on your idea.
1. Would you be open to using a one-handed keyboard?
2. Would you be willing to adjust to a 3-Dimensional keyboard?
3. Would you prefer using a stylus as opposed to one-fingered typing?
4. How do you feel about the spacing between the kids?