Group Name: Super Saiyan Scientist
Our idea from the Design Retreat: to make a universal video game
Existing Product 1
- 1) The Name of product: ultimate arcade 2 game controller, play station 2, and 3, x box 360, game cube, Wii, and PC
- 2) A link to where you found it online.
- 3) Embed an image of the products you’ve found.
- 4) Describe the key features of this product.
- a lot of buttons that are different sizes
- bigger than normal controllers
- 5) How is it similar to your group’s idea?
- ” If you have any level of mobility impairment due to cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, or an injury or a stroke”
- 6) How could it be improved?
- it difficult to tell what the buttons do because they are for people who have trouble playing with regular controllers.
Existing Product 2
- The product allows disabled persons the ability to play a simulation of the sport slalom via multiple inputs. They can use eye control or one button to play.
- It also consists of a game that is greatly accessible by many people. Almost anybody can make use any of the provided inputs to play the game.
- It could be more entertaining. The game lacks interesting elements and is merely a representation of a sport. Instead, perhaps the game could incorporate more interesting elements to entertain the user whilst continuing to use the same, useful inclusive features.