Our idea from the Design Retreat: How might we improve walkers to make navigating stairs easier?
Existing Product 1
- 1) The Name of product: Boomer
- 2) A link to where you found it online. http://inventorspot.com/articles/student_creates_boomer_mobility_aid_climbsdescends_stairs_25897
- 3) Embed an image of the products you’ve found.
- 4) Describe the key features of this product. It essential get you up stairs, but it complete redesign the walker
- 5) How is it similar to your group’s idea? It gets you up and down stairs
- 6) How could it be improved? I assuming this product is quite expensive so the use of cheaper materials
Existing Product 2
- 1) The Name of product:The AmeriGlide TK Access Citia AC Stair Lift
- 2) A link to where you found it online. http://www.jazzy-electric-wheelchairs.com/Jazzy-ULTRA-AC-USED.html.
- 4) Describe the key features of this product. It helps people up and down the stairs in the house
- 5) How is it similar to your group’s idea? it creates a manner of getting up stairs if you have disability
- 6) How could it be improved? Being light weight, portable, and cheaper