Today we made physical prototypes out of felt to user test our ideas. Some of these were:
- Omar: A pillow that would mold to the neck, and have a gradient that you could scroll across to change colors
- Celeste: A pillow with a gradient that is pressure sensitive
- Navisha: Asymmetrical pillow to, which would clearly demonstrate the difference between left, right, up, down
- Mickell: Neck pillow with head rest extension, with all of it being pressure sensitive
- Carlos: Based on the original design, with two distinct buttons that would serve to change colors between “warmer” and “colder” colors.
We’ll be creating and testing pressure sensor configurations with Ardiuno and LED lights, to further develop our ideas.
- Ardiuno Board
- Basic Pressure Sensors
- LED Lights
- More Felt