Joy to the key is a one-handed joystick, with a team made virtual keyboard to help those with limited mobility
DESIGN TEAM: Aqua-Blue Phoenix
- MadCatz Joystick
- Sugru (or and moldeble hardening clay)
- Suction Cups or Velcro
- Computer and necessary programs that can execute a .swf file
IMPLEMENTATION TUTORIAL: (STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO BUILD YOUR FINAL PROTOTYPE! INCLUDE CODE, PHOTOS (IF APPLICABLE) ETC)
- Acquire a MadCatz V1 Flight joystick and install all requisite drivers and components
- Download the settings file used for Joy to the Key
- With the code for the on-screen keyboard, compile a .swf file.
- Run both the on-screen keyboard and the Joystick
- Continue onwards.
Ideas for the future/improving things?